Monday, September 23, 2013

How to rename Your Processor name?

Posted by Technology Cracks

Hi friends before going to start the discussion, I want to say something. Before I am going to wake up  at the early morning I got a dream that I sold my own Lap and I bought a new MacBook. But the surprise is I sold my laptop with the more price what I Bought by cheating i.e.,   by renaming Processor name and graphic card and everything i.e., complete configuration. After I woke up and see that it’s a dream. But I don’t want to make a dream so I decided to Google  it.

   But In this Post I am going to tell you how to change your processor name .

   One Suggestion:

         If you want to sell your laptop You may sell through olx.in because they Think they are fools after they had bought after changing the configuration. After you have changed the configuration don’t sell your laptop to your relatives. Because when they installed new operating System it automatically restores to original settings.
 Want to Change your Processor name then just follow simple steps:

STEP 1


        Press Windows + R  and type regedit in the run command and press Enter.


STEP 2


    After that a confirmation box is allowed to take permission for opening registry Editor. Then click on Ok.


STEP 3

      Afterword’s double click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and again double click on HARDWARE and again double click on DESCRIPTION and again double click on system and again double click on Central Processor  and click on 0.

       
 
 

STEP 4

   Afterwords at right side it will show you some details.among all select Processor name string  and a dialog box is opened as shown as below screenshot  and change it.
   If you want to make it to i5 you can rename it that’s it as shown below. And       click on ok.


         
That’s it It is very simple.


How to check whether it is showing renamed processor

                  Check out the system properties



That’s it You have confirmed renaming your processor as shown in figure.

1 comment:

  1. I read this article completely about the comparison of latest and previous technologies, it's awesome article.


    My site test

    ReplyDelete